Re: [Banshee-List] Idea for improving Banshee

For #2 couldn't you use google search?

http://images.google.com/images?q=<album title> cover

And then just find the first occurrence of "imgurl=([^&]*)" in the results?

It's not 100% accurate, but it's pretty good. Otherwise there's the last.fm api:

http://www.last.fm/api/show?service=290