Re: [Banshee-List] Idea for improving Banshee

Oh yeah I thought of that, I posted another picture on the bug report, with
an alternative "small version". I forgot to post here. Here it is:
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3429657/bansheeideasmall.png

It would solve the size issue for people who don't want a larger scroll bar,
plus I assume lower the memory use?

I would hope both large and small variants could be implemented, but I could
live with just one. Of course, like most options, the whole functionality
should to be optional for those who would want to turn off to conserve
memory or don't want it (like the album grid). I can't honestly say this
will appeal to all, but I do think it would be a wonderful idea for most.

Also the stacking definitely is a better idea in hindsight because I assume
the rotation would be harder to implement and eat more memory/CPU power to
accomplish the same result the stacking would provide.