[Banshee-List] BlackBerry support

Hey all,
Today I upgraded my Banshee installation from 1.6.something to 1.8. Really loving, apart from one small thing. I've been used to syncing my BlackBerry Pearl 8120 smartphone to my Banshee library with ease (it showing up under the name RIM Composite Device), but since I've updated the installation, it won't recognize it at all. Does anyone know if there is a reason behind this, if there is a way to fix it at my end, or if not, if there will be a fix soon?

Thanks
Cadan