Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not putting podcasts in correct location on iPhone

Update:

It appears that Banshee doesn't like my podcasts at all. Either that or my
iPhone doesn't like Banshee.

I moved my database to another location and downloaded my podcasts. I also
cleared off all my music from the phone. The problem is that it won't let me
delete the podcasts. I delete them in Banshee on the phone and it goes
through the sync process and looks like everything deleted, but when I
unplug the phone and look, they're all still there. What's more is that they
won't play either. When I plug the phone back in, the podcasts are there
again.