Re: [Banshee-List] Tag Songs

I would like this too! It would also be great if this could be linked to
sites such as last.fm. Banshee could import the existing personal tags into
the metadata of the songs in your banshee library. Of course, tagging of
songs in Banshee would also update the tags on last.fm.

This would really be great and a much desired feature. Now I tag my songs on
last.fm via Last Agent. (http://www.last.fm/group/Last+Agent)