[Banshee-List] Tag Songs

Hello everybody,
at first, I love the last release. Everything is working like a charm,
at least on my computer. :) I love the new album selection, and I
think you changed something on the volume selection, it's working
"live" now.

In the internet, tagging ressources is state of the art. Like adding
the tags "quiet", "loud", "lovely" etc.
Why not add this function to a music player. I could add tags like
"german" or "english" or "fast", "slow" etc. Then searching through it
would be easier. Perhabs we could also add Auto Tagging feature using
Mirage, Last.FM Data etc. But a first step would be the ability to tag
audio files.

love to see something like this,
Samuel

p.s.: Is there somebody working on libgpod bindings?
p.p.s.: I read in another mail about GsoC, are there links to the work
done is previous years? Perhaps one should make more clear what has
been done and what is lying somewhere around because then somebody
else could pick up the work.