[Banshee-List] lyrics plugin (V1.5.5.0) never shows any lyrics

The plugin seems to work (at least, it seems to do something on refresh).
However, it always mentions `No lyrics found'. Of course, this could be true
for some songs. But it does NOT find lyrics for next to every song I play.
(even `Love in an elevator' from Aerosmith gives the dreaded `no lyrics
found' text. And that song should be pretty common at lyrics sites.)

What servers is the plugin fetching lyrics from? I also have a windows box
with zune + a lyric fetcher installed. And it DOES find lyrics for next to
every song I play. Which makes me wonder whether there is a connection error
or just a search in non-existent places?

Any other users having problems with fetching/finding lyrics? And if I'm one
of the unlucky ones, what can I do to fix this?