Re: [Banshee-List] [banshee] [SourceManager] Handle exceptions in SourceAdded (bgo#612407)

On 26 March 2010 03:42, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Alexander Kojevnikov
> <alexk src gnome org> wrote:
>> +    public static class EventExtensions
>> +    {
>> +        public static void SafeInvoke<T> (this T @event, params object[] args) where T : class
>> +            var multicast = @event as MulticastDelegate;
>
> Hey Alexander, looking at this, I wonder if it'd work [better] to have
> T : MulticastDelegate - then you wouldn't even have to cast.

Unfortunately we cannot specify internal types (such as Enum, Array,
Delegate and ValueType) as constraints on generic types:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/191940/c-generics-wont-allow-delegate-type-constraints