Re: [Banshee-List] Google Summer of Code and Banshee

On 03/23/2010 06:55 PM, Alexander Kojevnikov wrote:
6. Replace podsleuth with libgpod bindings
Would be great for the Banshee project but someone else would need to
step up, I don't have any Apple hardware or desire to work on their
support.
I would be interested in taking up the libgpod project for GSOC. I have looked around in ipodsharp and the ipod extension some, but would there be a willing mentor?

-Andy