Re: [Banshee-List] some ideas for features and questions

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:18:34 +1100, Alexander Kojevnikov
<alexander kojevnikov com> wrote:
>> - Are there some, rather easy, bugs which i could try to fix and would
be
>> good to learn and explore the code?
>
> Check bugs with gnome-love keyword [1], there are a few of them for
> Banshee. You can also try bugs 600067 and 592197. Also join #banshee,
> it's faster to get answers to technical questions on IRC.

Gnome-Love is very interesting. I found indeed some bugs and will have a
look at them. I have been on IRC a few times this weekend, but i develop
most of the time while i'm on the train without internet access...
While i was digging in Bugzilla i found bug 563197 (Add a cover grid view
to banshee), I think that can be marked as fixed?

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be