Re: [Banshee-List] Do we have any examples of the anonymous statistics benefitting users yet?

Well I can answer one of those questions.

We have already established that most of your users are on ubuntu. The
mono project refuses to provide ubuntu packaging so most of your users
will use the mono version which comes with the version of ubuntu they
use. Using any other version is so hard that only really advanced
users can do it.