[Banshee-List] Files starting with dot in HTC Magic (Andriod) are not shown in Banshee

Helo,

When I copy files from the computer to my HTC Magic, which runs Android,
they do not appear again in the list of the HTC Magic (after remounting) but
in fact they are in the phone and the Music application in the phone list
them and play them.

This is not for all files, I have noticed that it happens with files that
have an empty track number mp3 tag, that when they are copied to the phone,
in the phone, they appear starting with a dot.

For example:
In the PC:  Music/Artist/Album/Song (where Song does not have a trak number
tag)
In the Phone after copied: Music/Artist/Album/. Song

I guess that banshee in the PC doest not see files starting with a dot, and
that the default behaviour when coping to the phone is to use the file name
"Track. Title"

Any tip to solved it ?

Thanks in advance
Tomas