Re: [Banshee-List] Odp.: File Location contains is not working

I just wanted to make sure that I am not doing something terrible wrong. It
obviously effects only the folder locations which contain symbols like
spaces and hash keys (i use hash keys for some of my folders). In Banshee
1.5.4 I url encoded these ones, which worked, now the URL encoding does not
seem to work anymore. File locations without spaces and hashes seem to work
fine. If nobody has an idea, I will file a bug soon.