Re: [Banshee-List] N900 preferences

On 03/12/2010 07:07 PM, Jeroen Budts wrote:
Just to let you know, i'm currently trying to setup a dev environment
for Banshee on Ubuntu (i'm new to developing in mono on linux). I would
like to give it a try to improve the N900-support. The first thing i
would like to try is additionaly read the .is_audio_player-file in the
MaemoDevice-class. I already studied the code a little and i think that
it shouldn't be too hard to do.
I just submitted a patch in bugzilla so Banshee checks for a .is_audio_player-file on the N900. With the patch, Banshee supports the N900 by default, but only with MP3, but by adding a .is_audio_player you can configure it to also support Vorbis (and Flac etc), and configure the video and audio paths.

During testing a discovered that the playlists which are written by Banshee to the N900 don't work. If i try to play a song from a playlist the N900 does that it can't find the files. Looking at the playlists this seems only logical to me because it uses relative paths that can't really work i think. Could somebody else with a N900 confirm this behaviour?

Jeroen

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be