Re: [Banshee-List] N900 preferences

On 03/12/2010 05:06 PM, David Nielsen wrote:
I just replaced my HTC Hero (Android) with the N900 and it is a
fantastic device. I am extremely pleased with it and now that I have
solved the system bug causing the device not to be correctly detected it
even works with Banshee. I was hoping it would support Ogg Vorbis, I
have some FLAC files on an existing sd card which it picked up no
problem. Regardless I have the device, sparetime and nothing to do but
break Banshee in interesting ways. Let's make it rock hard for N900 users

Just to let you know, i'm currently trying to setup a dev environment for Banshee on Ubuntu (i'm new to developing in mono on linux). I would like to give it a try to improve the N900-support. The first thing i would like to try is additionaly read the .is_audio_player-file in the MaemoDevice-class. I already studied the code a little and i think that it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Jeroen

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be