[Banshee-List] iPod Queries

Hi all,

I'm in the process of transferring from using iTunes in Virtualbox to Banshee (1.5.4), and so far I'm pretty impressed! Just a couple of questions have come up in the process;

1. Is it possible to export the Errors list that is generated when importing the iTunes XML file? I'd like to save this if possible and clean my file paths up at a later time?
2. Is it possible to sync updated play counts / ratings etc from the iPod to the Banshee library when using an Automatic sync?

Regards

Adam