[Banshee-List] Banshee Mirage Playlist Generator

Hi I'm a Ubuntu newbie and need some help. After installing the latest
Banshee version 1.5.4-1-hyper1-karmic the Mirage Playlist Generator
disappeared in Banshee. I also was unable to rescan my Music Collection. Did
anyone experience the same problem?

Reinstalling Banshee 1.5.1 fixed the problem. But I'd like to have newest
Banshee Version. So maybe someone can help me. Thank you.