Re: [Banshee-List] LiveRadio 0.0.9

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Frank <funtastix googlemail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am as far as a release candidate for with my LiveRadio extension.
> Everything seems to be working fine now. What would I do next, to get it to
> interested users?

Hi Frank,

I'm planning to have a look at it this week-end.
If I don't see any terrible problem (like blowing up my machine ;),
I'll enable it by default in the build system.

It will then become available for users in the 1.5.5 release of b-c-e,
which is planned for March 10th.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>