Re: [Banshee-List] Deleting unused album art?

There are a couple approaches we could take:

1) Use the access time (atime) and delete the cached art if it hasn't
been accessed in a very long time (maybe a year)

2) Use different identifiers for temporary album art, eg
"amazon-preview-$MD5-HASH" for AmazonMP3 preview tracks, and similar
for Last.fm streaming, etc.

Feel free to file a bug and work on this.  :)

Gabriel