Re: [Banshee-List] Deleting unused album art?

I think I found a way to do it with a bit of feature bodging, Bash
scripting and general experimentation.

Basically, until something is implemented, delete ~/.cache/media-art/90
(the cache of covers resized for the album grid), restart Banshee (which
rebuilds its cache), then open a terminal, go to ~/.cache/media-art and
run the following script:

for FILE in *.jpg; do if [[ ! -f 90/$FILE ]]; then mv $FILE
~/some-temp-directory; fi; done

If you're feeling brave or don't mind locating your album art again then
try replacing "then mv $FILE ~/some-temp-directory" with "then rm
$FILE". So far I don't think I've lost any album art, so I think it
worked :)