Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.2 and iPod sync - works manually, not automatically

I'm having a similar issue.  Always have, in fact.  I have NEVER successfully
had my iPod work with Banshee.  I've had to rely on other apps.  I would
LOVE to get it to work, though.  Banshee is the best all around application.

What happens with mine is that I will sync the devise (Banshee sees it), it
shows that it is syncing, the iPod will show it syncing.  I wait until it's
all finished.  Look at my music on the iPod from Banshee and even play a
song or two.  I then eject the iPod from Banshee.

BUT, when I go to turn on the iPod and listen to music from the device
itself, it tells me 'No Music'.  When I plug it back into Banshee, it tells
me that the iPod is full of 'Other'.  I do this time and time again and get
the same exact results.  What is going on?