Re: [Banshee-List] cannot import any media in banshee1.2.1

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 11:54 -0800, Ian Atkin wrote:
> I'm only trying to add files that have been added to an existing
> folder,
> rather than creating new subfolders.  I'm wondering if an update
> applied
> recently has broken Banshee?
>
> Ian
Yep that's right. An update to taglib-sharp. A bunch of patches applied
to Debian and the PPA packages broke it. For now, please revert to the
taglib-sharp in the Ubuntu repositories. The package involved is
libtaglib0.2-cil.

I won't be looking at fixing this bug until after the 14th, unless I do
get some free time, due to upcoming exams, but considering I can't
reproduce the bug on my system, I'll need someone who can to stick
around and monitor this thread for when I try rolling an update to see
if that fixes the issue.

For now, please provide the following information:
* Banshee's version (apt-cache policy banshee)
* The file format of the files you are trying to import.
--
Chow Loong Jin