Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Alarm Clock extension 0.4.0 released

Wow, congratulations! Indeed I think this is the first external plugin
to work against the new codebase :)

I'll give it a try. I tried some version against 0.13.x a few weeks ago
but couldn't get it to work so I had to fall back to my trusty "sleep
$((3600 * 8)); banshee --play" ;-)

--Aaron