[Banshee-List] "Legacy Branch" bugs

I'm sure everyone subscribed to some existing bugs noticed that Aaron marked them as applying to the "Legacy Branch".

I was just curious, since that looked like a batch change, and some of the features are already being ported to SVN trunk (Bookmarks plugin, for example), what to do with bugs as far as marking them for trunk. Particularly with enhancements, I'm unsure what would be best.

Since I'm not (yet) up to speed with the code, the best I can do is triage bugs well to managing them (or not having to ;) easier on the coders, so let me know what helps everyone out!

Cheers,
Andrew