Re: [Banshee-List] banshee r3492 - in trunk/banshee: . src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.Collection src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.Sources src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui.Widgets

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM,  <ahixon svn gnome org> wrote:
>         * src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.Sources/Source.cs: Slightly more
>         awesome status bar text, shamelessly ported from stable.

We purposefully replaced this more verbose version with the simple
one.  For example, we don't expand the file size into "2 GB, 42MB, 12
KB".  It's much cleaner, shorter without such expansions.  Please
revert.

Gabriel