[Banshee-List] Upload iPod data to Nike+ Website

Hi there,

i'm using my iPod-nano with the Nike+-Sensor for my runs to store all
informations (time, distance etc.) of my workouts. It is possible to load up
this datas to the Nike+-website with iTunes. I don't use Windows since years
and so i am not able to use iTunes, at least i dont want to use it with
Wine, VirtualBox or other stuff.
Will there be any chance to upload this with banshee in the future? I found
a java-tool (Neki) to make the informations visible on the local-PC, but
this is not perfect to me.

thanks in advance
Aixi