[Banshee-List] Metadata - ratings and tagging

Hi there,

I'm new to the list (though not to Banshee)!

A brief explanation of my situation: I use Banshee on two machines, a desktop and a laptop. I have my full music collection (MP3, ogg vorbis) on the desktop, and have part of my music collection on the laptop (I synchronise this part of the music collection).

This leads me to the following question: does anyone know of a way for me to share the rating data from one machine with the rating data on the other one (either by sharing part of my database, or writing the rating metadata to my audio files)?

Also: I have heard mention of plans to implement tagging in Banshee (a wicked idea, in my opinion!). Does anyone know if this will be happening? If it does, will it be implemented in a way that avoids the problem I am currently having with my rating metadata?

Thanks a lot,

Allan