Re: [Banshee-List] red circle on iPod tracks

On 11/5/06, Charles Herman <cherman wildblue net> wrote:
I am using banshee 0.11.2 on SUSE 10.1.  When I use Banshee to listen to
my iPod, I have noticed that some tracks have a solid red circle at the
far left of the track  line.  This red circle has a white exclamation
mark in its center.  The problem is that I cannot play these tracks.
What is the  significance of this red circle?  In particular, what do I
need to do to be able to listen to these tracks?

It means you were a sucker and bought DRM'd music.  See
http://www.defectivebydesign.org/ for more information.

Gabriel