few balsa annoyances and one bug

Hi,

upgraded recently to 'official' rpm packet -> balsa-2.3.17-2.fc7
and then problems started surfacing -

sometimes when I compose and send new message, along with that message
balsa sends one _more_ message from outbox, old one that is sent few hours/days before.

when composing new message, if I'm idling for some time popbox with some
_very_ confusing info about UTF-8 converting show up, confusing because I'm not sure
what will happen if I click Cancel or Ok ..

my balsa process is started along with X, meaning that I never exit it while my desktop is running, sometimes when I log in the next day and press 'Check' balsa just pops info box and never ever
finishes checking new email ..

desktop is F7 updated with all incoming mail fetched with fetchmail and processed with procmail
into mailbox local files.

any help in solving those?

--
T-Com
Sektor za profesionalne usluge i poslovna rješenja za IP /