Re: gtk+ version poll

Am 2007.08.21 09:12 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
> Hi,

Hi,

> The question I would like to ask: is it worth to keep the old code
> around? What gtk+ versions are being used nowadays? I wouldn't like to
> keep the old code around just for my laptop's sake.

One should think about the enterprise Versions like Ubuntu Dapper, Suse
Enterprise etc. - they usually don't ship 2.10 at the moment. But if they
weren't the target audience for new versions of Balsa it should silently
be dropped.

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict