2 minor bugs with 1.0.pre1

I am running balsa 1.0.pre1 from CVS and have noticed 2 minor bugs:

1) my Inbox (/var/spool/mail/smithj4) has N messages in it, but the
messages are numbered from 2 to N+1 in the message list.  The message
count is correct in the mailbox list though.  Is it counting the
"Internal Data" message when counting/numbering them?

2) If I start the spell checker but then cancel it before it is finished,
some random characters are inserted at the beginning of my message.

Otherwise it seems very solid for me, keep up the good work!

~Jason

--
Jason A. Smith                      E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu
Physics Department                  Phone:   (518)276-2050