Re: 2 minor bugs with 1.0.pre1

On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:15:28 Jason A . Smith wrote:

> I am running balsa 1.0.pre1 from CVS and have noticed 2 minor bugs:
>
> 2) If I start the spell checker but then cancel it before it is finished,
> some random characters are inserted at the beginning of my message.

I've had the same problem, except that the random characters overwrite the
beginning of the message in my case. I'm using pre1 from the RPM.

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price