"Missing information" bugs

There are quite a few bugs filed that mention there is missing information in the theme listings, such as:

* Indication of SVG/PNG icon themes
* Indication of Metacity themes following GTK colours
* gtk-engine information missing from gtk themes
* Install instructions missing on theme pages

Does anyone have any ideas how we could incorporate "theme specific" information such as this? Would an extra "flags" column in the database work?

And on the subject of bugs, the mailing list should now recieve information on artweb bugs too, so we'll all be notified when there are changes to bugs.

-Thomas