Re: "Missing information" bugs

Just thought I would add a few notes.

On Fr, 2005-07-08 at 20:45 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> There are quite a few bugs filed that mention there is missing
> information in the theme listings, such as:
>
> * Indication of SVG/PNG icon themes
Hmm, no idea about this.

> * Indication of Metacity themes following GTK colours
The interesting thing about this is, that in the submission policy it
says:
7. Metacity themes should apply GTK colours where appropriate, and not
have a fixed colour scheme

> * gtk-engine information missing from gtk themes
I guess this is pretty much the same as the dependency idea.
From the todo list on live.gnome.org:
"Depends" list - theme can depend on other themes (comma seperated list)
So implementing a depends list would fix this, as the engines can go
into the depends field.

> * Install instructions missing on theme pages
Install instructions should be generic for all icon themes, gtk themes,
engines, etc. This information can be found in the FAQ currently.
Adding another link for this would be fine, but most people will only
need to look there once, so I think it should not be to intrusive.

Benjamin