Re: [anjuta-list] gdl error while configure

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for the help.

Now it struck at (gtcsourceview-3.0 >=3.0.0.). I have downloaded the gtksourceview-3.10.3 and installed (make
& make install). Still it says the same error. How can I fix this error? I did not see any link for equalent
devel version on net.

Can you help how to get the required gtksourceview.

Also is there any other dependencies to resolve. I f I know I will firs do all dependent install and get back
you all once if not ablwe to do it.

Regads
V V S N S Yugandara Rao Polisetti
Siemens Industry Sector
Siemens Industry Software India Private Limited.
Tower C, Panchshil Business Park,
Cummins India Office Campus,
Survey No. 21, Balewadi,
Pune 411045. India