Re: [anjuta-list] gdl error while configure

Hi,

Le 19/06/2017 à 06:31, Polisetti, Yugandar a écrit :
I am trying to install the anjuta on my personnel PC and while running the “#./configure”. It fails with (gdl-3.0 >= GDL.3.5.5). I have already installed the latest release (yum install lidgdl) version 3.14.*. Can any body suggest how can get rid of this error.

You need to install the development package for libgdl, I don't know how it's called but probably something like libgdl-dev gdl-devel.

Do I need to set  anything for GLD_LIB & GDL_CFLAG and what it signifies?

No normally, all these flags are set correctly by default