[Anjuta-list] Cvs compile problem

Hi all, sorry to bother anyone here but I like to help and I can't get anjuta in cvs to compile.
I just download the tar version and untar it,
I download to the config.sub and configure.in
next I do ./autogen.sh
and it dysplay this errors ( I don't know if is gnome or anjuta )

>Adding an entry to po/ChangeLog (backup is in po/ChangeLog~)

>Please add the files
>  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
>  progtest.m4
>from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
>or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
>You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
>ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

>Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
>Running xml-i18n-toolize...
>patching file po/Makefile.in.in
>Hunk #1 succeeded at 35 (offset 1 line).
>Hunk #3 succeeded at 173 (offset 2 lines).
>Running aclocal  -I macros ...
>aclocal: configure.in: 11: macro `AM_PROG_XML_I' not found in library
>aclocal: configure.in: 25: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
>aclocal: configure.in: 25: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library

>**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
>installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
>set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
>for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
>macros were not found

Please can anyone help me ???
Is anything missing on my system ?

Thanks guys...