[Anjuta-list] Better syntax highliting (1.x)

I've made some minor improvements to the syntax highliting part in the
1.x series. Check out a screenshot at
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/biswapesh/images/anjuta_hilite.gif .

Basically, there is no hardcoded list of Glib, Gtk and GNOME types any
more.Instead, there are now three kinds of keywords - C/C++ keywords,
keywords from global tags (typedefs) and keywords from the current
project (typedefs again). Each type has a different color for better
identification.

What do you guys think about it ? Andy, would you be interested in
having the patch for this ? If you want, I can add more variety like
different colours for functions, etc. (but maybe that would be overkill
?)

The patch, of course, will require teh tagmanager patch to be applied as
well, since it uses teh tagmanager functionality to dynamically identify
typedefs at file load time.

Comments welcome as always.

Regards.
Biswa.