Freeze break request for atk MR!14

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/atk/merge_requests/14

For the public ATK method atk_text_get_caret_offset this MR changes which value is should be returned if the caret is not on such object, or in any other failure. It changes it both on documentation and on the default ATK implementation.

Having said so, this is mostly a typo. As the MR discussion points, most implementations already returns -1, and Orca expects -1 for such case. But it is true that some other implementations (like Firefox) were using the 0.

So although technically this is an API change, I think that it is really small, and the effect would be small, and I would like to include this on release .32.0

BR