folks and gnome-contacts are going to make your lives miserable

Hey,

We don't want to make your lives miserable, but we're probably going to
end up doing so.

There are a number of big bugs still open against libfolks which we're
working on as fast as we can in order to make gnome-contacts work for
GNOME 3.2. However, there are probably still going to be some delays in
getting all the necessary work done in libfolks and released, which is
probably going to have knock-on effects on when gnome-contacts can be
released.

We're trying to get the API-changing stuff done first, so that
gnome-contacts can depend on API-stable versions of folks, which can
then be fixed later.

Philip