Evolution/MAPI

Guys,

We are done with Evolution re-licensing and I would like to put in the
MAPI provider for GNOME 2.26. We are looking at proposing the MAPI
provider as a separate module, than to merge it inside Evolution code.
But the big questions we have are, how to deal with Openchange and
Samba4 dependencies.

Both Openchange and Samba are unstable and the way we work around is to
freeze on a particular git/svn revision and keep developing. We are
looking at external dependencies of Openchange and Samba4.

What do you guys feel about this? Any thoughts/suggestions?

-Srini.