Re: making a release

I have explanations for some changes.
I think however that Bugzilla is a better place to discuss bugs and patches.

`planner-dev-list` is the place for higher level technical discussions. You're welcome.

Have you tried IRC (#planner on irc.gnome.org)? It is very quiet.

What number in the three? Isn't the question closed?

    On 05/03/17 10:12, Alexandre wrote:
    > On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Andrew wrote:
    >> Say, 0.14.7 or even 0.15.0?
    > This will be 0.14.7.

Things changed since you started this thread back in April: 5 essential commits. Thanks. I do not consider the job finished, though. You don't either (bug 782100 comment 18). But we are close.

I expose my views at https://wiki.gnome.org/AhmedBa%C3%AFzid/Planner.