boot parameter "ostree"

Hi,

I was trying to boot gnome-continuous using systemd-nspwan. It seems
ostree-sysroot.c(line:935) looks for boot parameter "ostree", if not
found, it simply says not booted into ostree system.

systemd-nspawn mounts host's /proc into its chroot, so I have to append
"ostree" in my host's boot parameter to workaround this problem.

why don't we just check for a file under /boot/loader.0/ (let
say /boot/loader.0/current) to get "ostree" parameter if this parameter
is not provided in /proc/cmdline?

Thanks,
Mohan R