From: *Antonio Angelotti* <hangelot1 gmail com <mailto:hangelot1 gmail com>>
Date: Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:14 AM
Subject: Lugworld.org
To: stormy gnome org <mailto:stormy gnome org>

Hello!
I' sorry if this email is not sent to right email address.
I’m happy to invite you to join the project Lugworld! You can reach it
at www.lugworld.org <http://www.lugworld.org>
Lugworld is an international social network for Linux Users Groups and
Open Source project groups in the whole world.  In the era of Web 2.0,
one can’t but use www.lugworld.org <http://www.lugworld.org> as a
perfect medium for connecting Linux User Groups and Open Source project
groups all over the world. It contributes to the greater integration of
people who share the same passion for GNU / Linux and Free Software.
The lugworld.org <http://lugworld.org> does not aim to substitute the
websites of LUG and Open Source projects, but it is an additional useful
means of communication between all the groups for sharing knowledge and
experience.
I decided to sent this email also to gnome because is the perfect
opensource group and it would be really nice to join this website.
This website is no profit and free. It is just for share knowledge.
Thank you
Antonio aka Hawkeye
www.lugworld.org <http://www.lugworld.org>
www.baslug.org <http://www.baslug.org>