Re: [Ekiga-list] Video conference with more than 2 parties

Regarding the suggestion of using Empathy, I have been unable to get
Empathy to work for voice or video with GoogleTalk; for me it has only
worked for IM.  I suppose it is a settings or codecs problem, but I have
not been able to find the solution.
Paul