Demo next week

Hi guys,

We seem to be working somewhat at cross purposes, by putting work into
both the wiki and the main view.  I'd like to see us getting yarrr
working in a wiki by GUADEC (next Thursday), so we have something to
demonstrate.  We should probably put down the main view temporarily
while doing this.  I haven't been following what you've been doing with
authentication, Marco, but it seems like will affect that a lot.

Colin has set up a copy of what we got working on his machine
internally, and we're going to try to get it put outside the firewall.
Colin is also going to check in his work to get wikimedia working with
yarrr (there's not a whole lot to it -- it's nice and simple).  Lets
meet early Monday morning (Monday afternoon for Marco and Alex) to
discuss this in a bit more detail.

Thanks,
-Jonathan