YarrrSession vs PollObject

Doesn't this change:
	* Yarrr.java: Add "embedded" mode where we enable some more
	  XML-RPC methods.  Add openSession method to create a new
	  YarrrSession.  Make initClientPoll private, just used by
	  openSession.
	* YarrrServlet.java: Add new currentRequest variable which
	  is used in the embedded XML-RPC stuff to get access to
	  the client's IP etc.  Use openSession in Yarrr instead
	  of constructing YarrrSession.  Move clientIdInstanceGenerator
	  into YarrrSession.

Break multiple tabs/windows?

A poll object, and a clientInstanceId represents one polling client
object. I.e. one window/tab. However, the same session is used for all
the pages displayed by a webbrowser, so that you don't have to log in
for each new page etc.

Now we only initialize the ClientPoll in the first request in a session.
Does polling work at all in new tabs opened after that?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an immortal misogynist assassin from the 'hood. She's a tortured
out-of-work bodyguard fleeing from a Satanic cult. They fight crime!