Wiki integration and comments

Hi,

everyone seem to be very confused about the role of yarrr comments when
embedded in the wiki, let alone the details of the implementation. Some
possibilities:

1 Forum like comments (ignoring the collaborative aspects).
2 A way to work on paragraph of text collaboratively and push them
inside the wiki text.

While 1 seem the most natural application and the most similar to the
standalone case, I'm not sure it will end up to be very useful. Wiki
text is supposed to be well edited so that it's easily readable and
provide information more quickly than a forum or mailing list. I'm not
sure we should encourage people to post comments, what will be the value
of those when the discussion is over? Will they will be useful or just
distract readers? For this case pushing comments in the wiki text seem
useless to me.

2 seem a pretty useful feature, there is no other way to edit the wiki
content collaboratively (in real time).

So we could try to do a bit of both and see what users prefer and what
produce the more readable content:

- Have closed comments behave like in the standalone case (so not pushed
inside the wiki text but appended as part of the yarrr discussion).

- Allow to push comments in the wiki after they are closed _or_ add a
"New paragraph" button which will behave like "New comment" but push
them in wiki text instead of making them closed comments.

- Add a "wiki content is changed, reload" button when a client notify
yarrr that it changed the content.

What do you think? These are not difficult to implement on the top of
what we have already, though we should try to get at least a rough idea
of the behavior we want ASAP :)

Marco