Next set of changes for yarrr

Some small features/cleanups:

 * Finish the clean up of the interface.  Left to be done there is the
   closed comment section and the live comments.

 * Quick fixes and requests:
   - Change 'Add' to. 'Close'
   - Add /nick and /me functionality

 * We need a better way to let you set a nick the first time.  As a
   proposed behavior, you appear with the nick 'anonymous'.  The first
   time you try to post a chat, it warns you that you can't post without
   setting your name first, and gives you the ability (dialog? focus
   move?) to set the nick.

 * We need a 'move chat line to comment' feature

 * Try removing the word 'comment' from the interface, or minimize it if
   possible

 * Allow a 'me too' to be done on an individual chat line.

 * Some form of highlighting in the shared buffer while editing, so you
   can see when someone edits something

 * Ref-count statements.  When no one supports them -- they should go
   away.  Also, provide a way to unset it so you don't support any
   statement.

 * And of course, we need to track down that mem-leak.

As far as big picture directions go, we need to keep working toward
better live.gnome.org integration.  I'm hoping to get some news about a
new server soon.

Thanks,
-Jonathan