Interface updates

Hi Guys,

I just committed a bunch of changes that brings the interface closer in
line to the original mockup.  I'm not done, in particular:

1) For tomorrow, I think we should kill the comment expansion code.  Or,
   if we keep the expansion, don't make the extra expander.  Having one
   comment for now is fine (or have an explicit 'new comment' button)

2) I moved the live comments below the main Discussion and the Closed
   comments to the bottom.  I think we want to make the live comments
   appear 'attached' to the bottom of the Discussion.  Think Drawer.

3) The whiteboard area is still a mess.  I haven't touched it yet.

4) I moved the closed comments to the bottom.  They also need cleaning
   up a bit -- we should remove some of the surplus text around them.

5) Bug: reloading after making a whiteboard breaks.

Thanks,
-Jonathan